Lure Update

If you have read my blog you will know I was working on some lures the past week or so . . . after a quick experimentation I started to spray them properly. 
Here are the Yo Zuri style lures i have finished myself!

My other projects were some pike lures

Lastly, similar to the above red head, i sprayed a large lure silver, with black back – almost herring/sardine like with red gill flashes:

Feedback would be great from anyone reading this – so by all means give me a shout!

Or any other suggestions would be great to!

I’m sure I will have more to come in the future – I am already looking into a few different style blanks at the minute!

Leave a Reply